Saturday, February 19, 2011

Registering Fun


Over the last few weekends, Timothy and I have been registering for wedding gifts. We registered at Belk, Bed Bath & Beyond, and at Target. We had a great experience at Belk and at Bed Bath & Beyond. The associates at both stores were super informative and made us feel like special guests at their stores. All that being said they still let us have our space and were not pushy at all. Target, on the other hand, was incredibly underwhelming. They literally have you type in your information on the computer and then hand you the scanner gun. I think that the associate at Target said maybe 10 words to us total. I was definitely glad we went to Belk and BB&B first; I would have been really disappointed with the whole registering experience if Target has been our first exposure. 


We had a great time scanning literally everything! Most of my married friends advised us to over-register and we did! We decided against fine-china, but we did find a great Lenox pattern that is going to be great for both everyday use and entertaining. It is definitely something we can dress up or down. We also got very excited about the flatware we picked it out; it's so grown up! We were having so much fun that I forgot photo-document our experience. I did snag 2 pictures at Belk, but that was it.

Kelly Anne

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE the flatware--ours is very similar and we couldn't be happier with it. :) Good picks!

Lee said...

Thiis is a great blog